Advisor, Specialized Solutions
Closes May 14
Open to any Innovation Advice Centre Location
Annual Salary: $57,454 – $71,817
Would you like to earn above average pay helping members meet their financial goals, maintain a strong work life balance, a flexible schedule and have the security of a career – path supported by your organization? We offer that and so much more.
THE COMPANY – Our Purpose is to redefine banking by helping Canadians simplify their lives and reach their financial goals by reinvesting profits into our members, communities and our people. Now that Responsible Banking!
Click the link below to see what Innovation Credit Union is about! Trust us, you are going to want to learn more about who we are!
THE POSITION: As part of a high-performance work team, this position is responsible to obtain and maintain organic deposit growth through our retail channels, grow products per member, and create more business member stickiness. The Advisor, Specialized Solutions will effectively collaborate with a team of ag and commercial business advisors and associate business advisors to deliver high caliber advice and member experience. This individual will work within these teams to proactively develop strategies and target service offerings to increase sales & products per member. The Advisor, Specialized Solutions will be knowledgeable on policy, practice and procedures to ensure quality of work on all cash management offerings. How does one do this? Glad you asked!
An Advisor, Specialized Solutions does the following:
- Works closely with our business advisors in current markets as well as proposed business advisor entry into the Regina and Saskatoon markets. In a truly mobile environment, the capability and expertise to onboard members and facilitate day to day banking services through cash management will be a necessity.
- Management, promotion and sales of specialized solutions for businesses including Payroll, Merchant Services, RFPs, Online banking solutions, Credit Cards, cRDC, and FX. All these services are based in digital service delivery.
- Develops and nurtures relationships with members, prospective members as well as suppliers, vendors, alliances and affiliates for mutual organizational benefit.
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to be an ambassador of a forward-thinking, member focused organization
- You have minimum one year of formal education or equivalent; plus 1 to 3 years of job related experience (i.e., cash management, opening business accounts) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have proven sales and service skills and are committed to growing Innovation Credit Union business attained through demonstrated use of sales and service principles
- You have strong communication skills with the ability to relate well to members and co-workers
- You have a strong understanding of the Microsoft Environment
Go to www.innovationcu.ca/careers and apply for this position via our job board