Permanent Full – Time
Closes December 3
Annual Salary: $57,453.60 to $71,817.00
Anywhere in Saskatchewan
Flexible hours, career development opportunities,
exceptional benefits and pension plan!
Would you like to earn above average pay helping members meet their financial goals, maintain a strong work life balance, a flexible schedule and have the security of a career – path supported by your organization? We offer that and so much more.
THE COMPANY – Our Purpose is to redefine banking by helping Canadians simplify their lives and reach their financial goals by reinvesting profits into our members, communities and our people. Now that Responsible Banking!
Click the link below to see what Innovation Credit Union is about! Trust us, you are going to want to learn more about who we are!
THE POSITION: Reporting to the VP of Wealth Services, this position will form part of a digital/virtual team that provides investment solutions and delivers advice to members from anywhere, using various platforms. At the same time, establishes and maintains the existing small book relationships. The focus of this role is to grow and develop investments as well as refer retail business for those members in the building phase of their life. This role will work closely with the Consumer advisors as well as integrate our digital robo advisor platforms.
Innovation Credit Union supports a mobile workforce, some travel may be required within Regina and regional area.
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to be an ambassador of a forward-thinking, member focused organization
- you are passionate about providing world class financial services, growing member relationships, and are comfortable with building a portfolio
- You want to help simplify our members lives by offering proactive advice to their day-to-day banking needs in person and digitally
- Have completed some Post-Secondary plus 3 to 5 years job related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Organized and detail oriented
- Proven results in strong sales and service skills along with refined relationship building skills
- Completion of the following courses would be considered an asset: Credit Union Products and Services, Credit Union System, Introduction to Financial Planning, Consumer and Residential Mortgage Lending Course