Permanent Full – Time
Closes September 21
Any Location in Saskatchewan
Flexible hours, accelerated career development opportunities,
exceptional benefits and pension plan!
Would you like to earn above average pay helping members meet their financial goals, maintain a strong work life balance, a flexible schedule, or even flexible workplace and have the security of a career – path supported by your organization? We offer that and so much more. We have positions available throughout our province. Apply today.
Innovation Credit Union is excited to add more experience to our team. We are on the hunt for a number of experienced relationship bankers skilled in lending, mortgages and advisory services for our membership. We are serious about finding experience for these coveted positions and it may just be the best career move you ever make. Let’s discuss how we can make the transition easier. If you have experience, we want to talk to you. Those in the industry likely already know the exciting path we are on to become Canada’s newest Federal Credit Union. Let’s talk about this opportunity and your career. Choosing to work for the right company is essential. Choosing a company that aligns with your values and celebrates your experience and skills is critical to find fulfillment. We think we may have that very opportunity for you. Apply today.
THE COMPANY – Our Purpose is to redefine banking by helping Canadians simplify their lives and reach their financial goals by reinvesting profits into our members, communities and our people. Now that Responsible Banking!
Click the link below to see what Innovation Credit Union is about! Trust us, you are going to want to learn more about who we are!
THE POSITION: Reporting to the VP Consumer Advisors, the Consumer Advisor will develop and maintain a loan and deposit portfolio, and will develop long term relationships with members. This position will provide a challenging and rewarding career with opportunity to enhance your personal development and to be part of a progressive credit union. How does one do this? Glad you asked!
A Consumer Advisor does the following:
- Develop and maintain a deposit and loan portfolio and develop long term relationships with members.
- Provide individualized financial consulting services that help simplify the members life (including insurance services) and information to members on services and investment products offered through the Credit Union
- Ensure all deposit and loan activities are in compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Recognize and act upon business development opportunities that would be beneficial to the organization and its members as a whole
- Support regional advice centers as needed
This is a tremendous opportunity to build a successful career within the credit union system, providing an opportunity to advance to higher levels with the organization
Innovation Credit Union supports a mobile workforce, some travel may be required within Regina and regional area.
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to be an ambassador of a forward-thinking, member focused organization
- you are passionate about providing world class financial services, growing member relationships, and are comfortable with building a portfolio
- You want to help simplify our members lives by offering proactive advice to their day-to-day banking needs in person and digitally
- Have completed some Post-Secondary plus 3 to 5 years job related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Organized and detail oriented
- Proven results in strong sales and service skills along with refined relationship building skills
- Completion of the following courses would be considered an asset: Credit Union Products and Services, Credit Union System, Introduction to Financial Planning, Consumer and Residential Mortgage Lending Course