Digital Wealth Specialist
Closes June 5, 2023
Annual Salary: $64,000 to $76,000
Anywhere in Saskatchewan
Flexible hours, career development opportunities,
exceptional benefits and pension plan!
Innovation Credit Union has a bold ambition. In addition to being Canada’s next Federal Credit Union, we will be the most digital, member-centric organization in our industry. We are on a journey to embrace the core tenets of the digital business model, like ideation, the network effect, personalized segmentation, coopetition, and agile ways of working.
We come to work to simplify banking for all Canadians – that’s our purpose.
How does this position help fulfill Innovation’s purpose? Glad you asked!
This position will form part of a digital/virtual team that provides investment solutions and delivers advice to members from anywhere, using various platforms. At the same time, establishes and maintains the existing small book relationships. The focus of this role is to grow and develop investments as well as refer retail business for those members in the building phase of their life. This role will work closely with the Consumer Advisors as well as integrate our digital robo advisor platforms. Innovation Credit Union supports a mobile workforce, some travel may be required within Regina and regional area.
WIIFY (what’s in it for you):
- Competitive Salary
- Diverse and Inclusive Culture that continues to evolve
- Flexible work arrangement options
- Strong benefit package
- 7% Superannuation matched contribution program
- Attractive variable incentive program
- Wellness Days to create appropriate work/life balance
- Paid Education opportunities to ensure our members have the most equipped staff to help them
- A purpose-driven organization that focuses on the values of Accountability, Integrity and Respect
- And lots more reasons to love where you work and what you do!
What our team is looking for:
- A growth mindset that emulates Model, Coach and Care behaviours in every activity and approach
- A solution mindset that feeds inertia
- An ambassador willing to promote our team inside and outside the organization.
- Somebody who is digitally capable and wants to dig into new technology with enthusiasm!
- Somebody who can work with occasional ambiguity with a focus on process evolution.
- A mindset of Solve, Serve, Sell – a problem solver, serving our members directly or indirectly, and selling our brand!
- Somebody to sweat the small stuff, but also see the big picture.
- Personality and Energy – a flair for polish, and you bring your personal, creative touch to everything you do!
What will you do?
- Identify member and potential member investment needs by analyzing investment portfolio, ascertaining their needs, and analyzing investment opportunities and market conditions and trends.
- Provide a high level of sales and service of Credential Asset Management and Innovation Wealth investment products, and retirement income investment options to existing and potential members by supporting members virtually by phone, using digital channels, etc.
- Provide members with individual portfolio planning which identifies the specific diversification strategy that fulfills the member’s needs
- Support corporate strategies by building relationships with all members of the organization in the area of investments and retirement income investment options, including interaction with the Retail Sales area towards achievement of corporate goals.
- Support development and the achievement of sales targets, marketing plans, and member service standards supporting achievement of targets and plans.
- Complete annual review and regular client follow-up to ensure member’s needs are continuing to be met
- Assess risk when making decisions, ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements
Some things that would impress us:
- Have completed some Post-Secondary plus 3 to 5 years job related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Organized and detail oriented
- Proven results in strong sales and service skills along with refined relationship building skills
- Completion of the following courses would be considered an asset: Credit Union Products and Services, Credit Union System, Introduction to Financial Planning, Consumer and Residential Mortgage Lending Course
- The ability to relate well to members and coworkers
- A passion for learning and growth
Apply Today at www.innovationcu.ca.
Innovation Credit Union acknowledges that Indigenous peoples are the traditional guardians of this land that we call Canada. In Saskatchewan we are on treaty lands and these treaties serve to govern our relationships with Indigenous people. We are dedicated to ensuring that the spirit of Reconciliation and treaties are honoured and respected.