Are you ready to make a move?
Come work for a company who puts the financial well-being of its members first? It’s not just something we say at Conexus. It’s a promise delivered by our 900 employees each day. We are passionate about our members’ financial health, and our employees reflect that passion. At Conexus it’s about more than conducting a banking transaction, it’s about providing members with insightful content, tools, advice and products that help them look at their financial choices in new ways. We do this by keeping it simple and lending an ear to each member’s individual needs throughout Saskatchewan.
Our employees are authentic, bold, creative, and responsible. They are the reason we consistently deliver outstanding member experiences. They’re more than just individuals who come to work each day, each employee is a vital part of Conexus.
We acknowledge that our Conexus offices and facilities are located on Treaty 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10 lands. These are the traditional lands of the Cree, Dakota, Dene, Lakota, Nakota and Saulteaux peoples, as well as the homeland of the Métis.
The bigger picture
We’re looking for a dynamic leader who loves to coach and help others succeed to come on board as a Manager, Financial Services (MFS) in Assiniboia.
How you’ll be spending your time
- Leading your team to ensure our members receive financial solutions to meet their needs and improve their financial well-being
- Coaching and supporting your team to achieve individual and company sales goals
- Empowering your team to build meaningful, supportive relationships with their members
- Collaborating with leadership peers to achieve objectives and targets
The way people describe you
- A motivator who supports individuals, teams, projects, and initiatives within their department and the organization
- A collaborator who continuously seeks, identifies, and shares ideas for improvement to increase efficiency
- A strategic thinker with strong technical knowledge in financial products and services.
- A strong facilitator who demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with others.
The experience you bring
- 5 years’ experience in complex consumer lending and investments
- 2 years’ experience in a formal or informal leadership role
- Sales or sales coaching experience
- Being part of the vibrant community of Assiniboia! To learn more about this forward-thinking, close-knit community, visit the links below:
- Community site HERE
- Facebook HERE
- Google Maps
We are excited to consider candidates with combined academic, professional and volunteer experience unique to them. Research shows that many applicants only apply if they meet every qualification of the role and we encourage you to consider the roles that most closely align with your skillset and experience. As we value diverse backgrounds and experiences and are focused on meaningfully building inclusive and diverse workplaces, you may be the new team member we’ve been looking for! This opportunity closes on June 6, 2023, so apply now! If you have questions about this position, please email email@example.com.