At ABCU Credit Union Ltd. (ABCU) our culture is based on our passion to be financial professionals dedicated to doing what is right for our credit union and members. We embrace employee strengths and strive to empower employees to make the right decisions quickly and accurately every day. Our team members are provided with the tools to deliver a meaningful member experience in an environment that values and supports their contributions.
The Contact Centre Advisor is responsible for building, maintaining, and deepening relationships with members who are on default portfolio through interactions by phone, online or email in an enthusiastic and proactive member focused manner. This role is responsible for delivering an advice-based experience to our members by understanding their financial needs and goals and subsequently recommending member solutions for all their personal banking needs. They must be well informed of every product and service offered and know how to educate and resolve the members’ needs and be an expert at introducing members who qualify for Advisory Services. This role works closely with the advisory team to ensure that members’ needs are met, and referrals are taking place.
This role is a full-time position located in the Beaumont branch.
- Use your strong advice and relationship building skills to engage existing members to enhance member participation levels using:
- Monthly contact plan based on maturities and lead lists.
- Establish a methodical approach to member calls.
- Document in the RMA tool all member conversations for consistency.
- Deal with member needs and problems quickly and effectively.
- Educate members on why members should consider ABCU for their financial needs.
- Identify and sell products and services that benefit the member.
- Provide a holistic approach to understanding members’ financial goals and needs.
- Build and develop relationships with members with the objective of moving them onto a managed portfolio.
- Master the wealth and commercial product suite and seek every opportunity to refer to Investment Specialist/CSI Investment Advisor and commercial services.
- Administer and grant consumer loans, line of credit and overdrafts within established limits or recommend for approval to credit risk management.
- Perform data entry and other tasks required for the administration and processing of banking transactions and the maintenance of account records.
- Normal judgment and decision making are required in choosing among a wide variety of guidelines.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ of job-related experience.
- Post-secondary education required.
- A combination of post-secondary education and work experience will be considered.
- Comfort and ability to work with a high paced contact center environment.
- Have a passion for detail/accuracy.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Comfort in working within a high Member Engagement Role.
Interested candidates please provide a cover letter, salary expectations and resume to Human Resources at myhr@abcu. ca
ABCU thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing date: February 12, 2024