Lakeland Credit Union is a provider of financial products and services in the Lakeland area. We have been serving our members in Bonnyville, Cold Lake and surrounding rural communities for over 80 years. We believe in community, integrity, excellence, the co-operative system and our people.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about supporting our business members and providing advice that supports their financial well-being.
As our Relationship Manager, you will be accountable for the growth and development of our commercial and agricultural portfolios. You will thrive on making connections and providing lending and business advisory services to small, medium and large businesses in our marketplace. You have a proven track record of proactive business development, relationship building and portfolio management.
- Effective relationship management
- Portfolio management
- Financial statement analysis and risk assessment
- Credit solutions and underwriting
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in a credit union, including direct experience in business lending and relationship management
- Post-secondary degree in Business or other relevant combined education and experience
- Credit union and cooperative business model values
Does this sound like a great fit? Then we encourage you to apply today! You can forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Lakeland Credit Union however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.