In this role, you will be responsible for the overall management of a portfolio of Agriculture and Commercial accounts that exhibit a high degree of complexity and value to Edam Credit Union. The focus of this position is to use an excellent degree of knowledge and expertise to assess and anticipate member’s needs, and recommend credit solutions to meet those needs, while also meeting their broader business objectives.
Working as part of a team, you will:
- Collect documentation, complete financial analysis, calculate debt servicing capacity and evaluate collateral security and write up loan applications in compliance with regulations, procedures, and policies. You will recommend credit structure and pricing based on consideration of risk and relationship, with the full understanding of the members’ needs and knowledge of Edam’s suite of credit products and lending policies.
- Interpret loan reports and identify further action required to address problem areas such as pending delinquency; monitor delinquent accounts, work with member to develop remedial plans to mitigate risk of loss; initiate and participate in all collection activities including legal actions.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone with:
- Minimum 5-10 years progressive experience in a business banking (ag and commercial) environment
- Post-secondary education in agriculture, finance, commerce, or equivalent work experience
- Qualities and Skills
- Strong focus on members
- Self-motivated learner who is committed to self-development and personal growth
- The ability to work in a challenging, changing, and progressive environment
- Strong skill set using Microsoft office suite, especially Excel and Word programs
- Effective business communication skills including written and verbal and detail oriented
- Proven time management, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
Our compensation includes:
- Competitive salary, variable base pay (bonus) program, paid vacation days, paid sick leave
- Comprehensive benefits package including employer paid health and dental, matched pension, educational opportunities, clothing allowance, and staff rates on our products and services
If you believe that our organization is a good fit for you, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Edam Credit Union Limited
Wanda Mosimann – Office Manager
2001 Main Street
PO Box 68, Edam, SK S0M 0V0
We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact only those selected for interviews.