At Conexus, it’s not what we do, it’s how we do it.
Our employees are authentic, bold, creative, and responsible. They are the reason we consistently deliver outstanding member experiences. They’re more than just individuals who come to work each day, each employee is a vital part of Conexus. We are passionate about our members’ financial health, and our employees reflect that passion. At Conexus it’s about more than conducting a banking transaction, it’s about creating a personalized experience for each member. We do this by keeping it simple and lending an ear to each member’s individual needs throughout Saskatchewan.
The bigger picture
We’re looking for a Business Advisor 1 to join our commercial team in Humboldt, who is passionate about helping local businesses succeed. You will be providing creative solutions that support our commercial business members financial well-being.
How you’ll be spending your time
- Providing needs based holistic financial advice to our commercial business members (e.g.: credit and wealth solutions; cash management services to support banking and deposit management)
- Keeping up-to-date on industry trends to have proactive advice-based conversations fueled by a passion to improve the financial well-being of our business members
- Marketing yourself to build your book of business in the local community
- Making sure there’s a healthy balance between opportunity and risk and between growth and profitability for Conexus
The way people describe you
- A self-starter with knowledge of financial statements and assessing risk
- A natural people person who thrives on developing relationships within the business community
- A collaborator who supports individuals, teams, projects and initiatives within our organization to help us grow
- An ace at details, who’s highly accountable and delivers on expectations
The experience you bring
- 2+ years in a business advisory role
- Thorough understanding of financial statements and assessing risk
- Strong credit underwriting ability
- Proven relationship management skills
- CSI Moody’s Certificate in Commercial Credit (CICC) or willingness to obtain this designation
- Post-secondary education in Business, Finance, or Economics is an asset
So, what do you think – does this sound like you? Do you think you’re the right fit for Conexus and can rock this role? If you do, and you have the qualifications outlined above, then we encourage you to apply now. If you have questions about this position, please contact Heather at email@example.com But act fast, the opportunity closes on June 15, 2021.