RISK & COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Kerrobert Credit Union is committed to providing personal, friendly, quality financial services to fulfill the needs of members and the community.
We are looking for a full-time employee to:
- act as a resource on matters relating to anti-money laundering/terrorist financing compliance, privacy, market code and other related legislation.
- ensure compliance with established policies, procedures and legislation
- assist management with review of business plans
- oversee monitoring, investigation and tracking of internal control processes and losses due to fraud, forgery and theft
- assist in development of marketing and promotional material to build a positive community image
Knowledge of credit union products and services, computer literacy and dedication to ongoing self-development would all be assets. Salary will be commensurate with experience, qualifications, and competency.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Submit resume by January 25, 2022 to:
Trina Duhaime, General Manager
Kerrobert Credit Union
PO BOX 140
Kerrobert, SK S0L 1R0
Ph: 306-834-2611 Fax:306-834-5558
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Risk & Compliance’ in the subject line.