Are you a strategic thinker who loves Business Banking? Are you a team champion who best utilizes their skills to maintain relationships at all levels within an organization? Are you familiar with loan files, documentation, soliciting new members, potential members, and existing members with a view of expanding support to the entire Business Banking team?
If so, look no further, Westoba Credit Union is looking for an Agriculture Specialist just like you!
A day in the life as an Agriculture Specialist:
- You will manage a portfolio primarily consisting of mid to large size Agriculture accounts with no specific regions.
- You will assist branches to achieve growth and profit of the agricultural loan base. Recommend and or implement approved programs designed to achieve these objectives.
- You will ensure consistent account manager coverage and support the entire business banking team
- You will support sales team to spend more time with their members to build fuller relationships
- You will review proposed loan terms and interest rates to ensure they are within policy and in accordance with risk rating
- You will ensure instructions outlining conditions of loan are clearly laid out in the approval for appropriate loan documentation to be prepared by branch personnel
What you bring to the table:
- Post-secondary education is required; a diploma in Business Administration/Agribusiness is preferred
- Three to five years of equivalent experience is preferred
- A combination of education and experience may be considered assets
- A forward-thinker with a can-do attitude who can adapt to any situation
- A go-getter who is not afraid to take on new challenges
- A high-energy individual who likes variety and who can get things done
What Westoba has to offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Company-matched pension program
- Results-orientated bonus program
- Dollars invested in your education
- Discounted rates on your annual GoodLife Fitness membership
- Plus awesome financial perks including:
- No-fee chequing and savings accounts
- Preferred rates on deposits
- Discounted rates on loans
Westoba Credit Union offers competitive salaries, exceptional benefits packages as well as variable compensation. The compensation for the Agriculture Specialist will be $78,784.41 – $100,451.37 annually.
Job location: Manitoba
If this is you, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the Agriculture Specialist | Westoba Career Opportunities (ultipro.ca) If this role is not right for you, referrals are always welcome!
We thank all applicants; however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
*Close date – November 4, 2022*