We are seeking an experienced, full-time Lending Service Representative to be based out of our Ogema Branch. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, responsibilities include interviewing members and potential members, analyzing loan applications, granting and/or recommending consumer, agricultural and commercial loans and mortgages and ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, policies, and procedures. The position is also responsible for collection activity and cross-selling the full range of Credit Union products.
- 2-4+ years of experience, consumer, agricultural, and/or commercial lending.
- One year of related post-secondary education. (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Ability to interpret complex member financial information, assess risk and determine product/service opportunities.
- Proven success working in a sales, service and goal oriented environment.
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
The Credit Union / Organization:
Radius Credit Union is a rural based community focused credit union with seven (7) branches, assets over $440 million and nearly 50 employees serving 4700 members. Radius Credit Union builds relationships by providing financial solutions and supporting its communities. Employee engagement is valued and there is ample opportunity for growth for career minded individuals.
Located in the “Deep South”, Ogema is an energetic and thriving community. Ogema is quickly becoming a destination for tourists coming to “ride the rails” on Southern Prairie Railways tourist train, visit the fully restored CPR Train Station, and the Deep South Pioneer Museum. Ogema has a K-12 school, daycare, a new community hall attached to the skating rink, curling rink, and coming soon a brand new swimming pool, which are all located in the Regional Park.
Radius Credit Union offers a competitive compensation package including a 7% matched defined contribution pension plan administered by the Co-operative Superannuation Society, participation in a Variable Incentive Program, a full range of employee benefits including medical, dental, EAP and life/disability insurance.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please submit your resume, in confidence, via email or mail to:
Radius Credit Union
Ogema, SK S0C 1Y0
Attn: Michelle Leonard, Manager of Governance & Communications
Posting will remain open until a suitable candidate has been hired. We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those under consideration will be contacted.