Lloydminster, Saskatoon, or any branch location, SK
Hybrid Work Arrangement
As a Project Coordinator, you work closely with our Project Manager supporting projects driving business productivity, efficiency, and operations through innovation and project management execution.
You will be involved with all aspects of delivery, focusing on tracking and reporting on portfolio status of multiple projects concurrently to our team and partners. You apply project management and analytical skills in Agile and hybrid project management environment. Collaboration with cross-functional teams, particularly Information Technology, is instrumental to successful outcomes. As you gain confidence and familiarity, you will manage smaller-scale projects.
Additionally, you will:
- Support with discovery meetings, planning, scheduling, implementation, and roll-out of projects.
- Translate business requirements into clear and concise user stories.
- Communicate clearly and hold accountability to make the most of meetings.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues and vendors, enabling you to gain a deep understanding of their business and operations, quickly.
- Capture lessons learned, developing practices, then distribute to the appropriate audience.
- Schedule project status meetings, take minutes and post to various repositories.
- Create or utilize templates for schedules, agendas, checklists, etc.
- Prepare, update, and manage documents defining business requirements, functional design, project plans, schedules, and reports.
What you will need for this role:
- A related degree in Commerce / Management or Computer Sciences with a focus on Management Information Systems or Development. Note: An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Preference is given to those with 1-3 years of experience in project coordination and reporting and/or process improvement experience.
- Preference is also given to project management, change management, or Agile certification.
- Ability to manage, analyze, and synthesize complex system requirements and work with a diverse group of business users and IT team members.
- Strong evaluative and analytical skills.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal), organizational skills, and problem-solving.
- Ability to hold accountability of internal and external partners.
- Experience building and maintaining strong working relationships.
We are asking for a lot. Even if you don’t tick the boxes perfectly, please consider applying. We’re willing to support your learning and development.
What do we offer?
We were named one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers for the 6th consecutive year. This reflects our workplace culture and commitment to building relationships beyond banking with our members, and our team. We offer:
- Preferred rates on our products and services
- Benefits and pension, from day one
- Competitive salary
- Investment in your professional development
- Community involvement
If the above describes you, we want to hear from you. Submit your cover letter and resume by end of day, on May 31, 2023, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote competition #234701 in the Subject Line.
- Position reports to the Project Manager
- Hours: 37.5 hours weekly. Permanent full-time.
- This position will be required to travel. Successful candidate must have access to reliable transportation.
A little more about us:
Synergy Credit Union is a people-inspired Credit Union with ambitious goals. We endeavour to deliver amazing financial experiences, earn our customers’ (members’) trust, grow our relationships, and build sustainable communities.
We exist to help our members achieve their financial goals by understanding their needs and delivering exceptional service in modern, convenient, and secure ways. We empower our members by sharing our experience and tools, so they can make robust plans through each stage of life.
At Synergy, our members are owners who profit when we do and who get a say in how we are run. We also live in the communities we serve. This matters to us. We invest locally by offering sponsorships, donations, and scholarships, and through volunteerism. We connect with groups looking to improve overall financial literacy by providing presentations and tailoring them for educational opportunities – for families, schools, youth groups – you name it. We are proud to serve more than 28,000 members and have reached over $2.2 billion in assets.
Synergy operates on the lands referred to as Treaty 6 Territory, which encompasses the unceded lands of Indigenous Nations and Peoples, including the Plains Cree, Woodland Cree, Saulteaux, Nakota, Dene, and Metis.
Our Team is mostly located in Lloydminster. This role is eligible for hybrid work. Ideally, the incumbent would be based in Lloydminster or one of the communities we serve (such as Kindersley, Saskatoon, etc.).
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those under consideration will be contacted. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a bonding process that includes a criminal record check and credit check.
Synergy aspires to have a workforce that is representative of the diversity of our country and encourages applications from everyone.
Find out more about us! https://www.youtube.com/user/SynergyCreditUnion