Northern Savings Credit Union has an opening for a full time Business Account Manager for our Prince Rupert branch.
If you are passionate about improving people’s financial health and have experience with sales and service we’d like to hear from you.
The Business Account Manager is a key position in the branch providing business financial solutions and exemplary member service. This role is the primary point of contact to a portfolio of members whose basic business needs expand both the lending and investment spectrum. The Business Account Manager also demonstrates strong relationship management and business development skills in order to bring new business members to Northern Savings Credit Union.
The Business Account Manager is to demonstrate positive and professional leadership within the Credit Union and externally in the community. The Business Account Manager collaborates with the employees of Business Services to achieve their maximum potential and produce results in the best interest of the credit union while respecting and delivering the needs of members.
- Completion of post-secondary education is required.
- Completion of sales and service training required.
- Completion of business credit lending program is preferred.
- Previous business lending experience required.
- Previous retail lending experience preferred.
- Previous financial services experience is required.
- Business acumen and understanding of demands of running a business.
- Demonstrated sales and service skills.
- Experience in research and negotiation is an asset.
- Expert financial system knowledge and skills required.
- Expert knowledge of business lending products and services required.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work within time constraints
- Ability to communicate and liaise professionally with all members, potential customers and co-workers while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Working knowledge, skills and experience in Microsoft Office.