Radius Credit Union is seeking a full time Business Development Manager to be based out of our Radville Branch. Reporting to the Manager of Retail Operations, this position is responsible for managing the operations of a branch team in order to provide products and services to members to ensure the achievement of the organization’s goals and strategies.
In addition to managing the day-to-day operations of the assigned branches, this position will focus on business development by building long-term financial relationships with members through the delivery of deposit products and lending services to meet the members’ needs.
Responsible for a full range of performance management including goal setting, coaching, development and evaluating performance; motivation and recognition of staff; determining staffing, scheduling and training needs.
Our successful candidate will have seven plus years of related experience and/or education in the financial industry. Ideal qualities include:
- High-level knowledge of financial industry, trends and credit union advantages.
- Proficient in business development and leadership.
- Lending experience is an asset; working knowledge and understanding of the legal requirements associated with lending.
- Wealth Management & Investment experience is an asset including working knowledge and understanding of investment services and registered products.
- A commitment to self-development, self-motivated and able to work independently to guide a team of individuals to ensure branch activities align with the strategic corporate objectives.
- A collaborative work style and excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a desire to share time, expertise and success with others.
The Credit Union /Organization:
Radius Credit Union is a rural based, community focused credit union with seven (7) branches, assets over $440 million and nearly 50 employees serving 4700 members. Radius Credit Union builds relationships by providing financial solutions and supporting its communities. Employee engagement is valued and there is opportunity for growth for career-minded individuals. Our organization has branches in Avonlea, Ceylon, Ogema, Pangman, Radville, Tribune and Torquay.
Radville is a small valley town in southern Saskatchewan with a small river, Long Creek running through the north end of the town providing fishing and recreation to the local families. It is located only 35 minutes from the city of Weyburn; Radville is a community of close to 1000 and has both an elementary and high school in the community. A Regional Park, a 9-hole sand green golf course just west of town and great recreation facilities allows for local activities all year long, curling leagues and many hockey and baseball teams. The community also boasts a new healthcare clinic, hospital and long-term care facility.
Radius Credit Union offers a competitive compensation package including a 7% matched defined contribution pension plan administered by the Co-operative Superannuation Society, participation in a Variable Incentive Program, a full range of employee benefits including medical, dental, EAP, critical illness and life/disability insurance.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team please submit your resume, in confidence, via email, fax, or mail to:
Radius Credit Union
PO Box 339
Ogema, SK S0C 1Y0
Attn: Michelle Leonard, HR & Marketing Coordinator
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is hired. We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those under consideration will be contacted.