NATIONAL CONSULTING LIMITED
We are looking for a seasoned professional who would be part of a team that is responsible for the implementation and delivery of required compliance initiatives with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Anti-Terrorist Financing (AFT) compliance programs to meet the needs of our credit union clients. You will also provide secondary support in the growing area of Fraud Management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and application of comprehensive compliance policies, procedures, and AML/AFT forms for our credit union clients as per our product offerings, as well as providing secondary operational support in the Fraud Management area. In this position you will be responsible to operate in all aspects of a compliance officer providing AML/AFT guidance and form support, risk assessments related to money laundering and terrorist financing and developing and implementing risk mitigation measures where the risk is high, monitoring medium to high-risk accounts and AML reporting requirements. You will develop and facilitate specialized training for our clients and ensure an on-going compliance training program is available for employees as it relates to their job functions. On-site annual visits to the credit unions will be required to work with their compliance department to ensure they are meeting all requirements of the AML Compliance Program as outlined by the regulators. This position works remotely and requires flexibility and some travel.
- Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the credit union or co-operative system providing operational support in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Terrorist Financing (AFT), Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), and Privacy.
- Experience with an AML and Fraud Detection Software. Verafin would be preferable.
- A Canadian Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing designation
- Other regulatory compliance or risk management experience or designations
- Strong interpersonal skills, you will build trusting relationships with credit union management and deliver excellent client experience.
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills along with solid verbal and written communication skills are key requirements for this role.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter, in confidence, to email@example.com by Monday, July 11, 2022.
National Consulting Limited is owned by a consortium of 26 Saskatchewan credit unions and partners with credit unions across Canada to provide expertise in Risk Services such as Compliance, AML, Fraud Protection, Privacy, Procurement, Banking and Card Services.