The Credit Union:
Rocky Credit Union is located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains that is committed to maintaining a high standard of personal services. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic team of financial professionals in a vibrant organization.
The Manager, Lending Services oversees all commercial, agricultural, retail lending activities. This position ensures all lending activities follow sound business practices, legislation, regulations, and policies and procedures. The Manager, Lending Services is also responsible, but not limited to, the following:
- Initiate action to improve growth and development of the Rocky Credit Union’s loan portfolio by pursuing new business and establishing and maintaining liaison with business and community contacts.
- Effectively mentor, coach and develop lending staff to ensure sales and business development objectives are achieved and members receive consistent level of quality, personalized service.
- Manage the lending staff of Rocky Credit Union to ensure compliance with established business practices, legislation, regulations, by-laws, policies and procedures
- Develop and recommend changes to policies and procedures for effective and efficient lending services
- Resolve complex lending issues and member complaints referred by staff to ensure needs of members and Rocky Credit Union are met
- Completion of regulatory reporting requirements on an on-going basis.
- Organize, schedule and monitor lending service activities to ensure maximum service levels are being provided to members and that work flows smoothly.
- Manage an assigned loan portfolio through the analysis of loan requests based on character, capacity, and collateral to safeguard member deposits and the viability of Rocky Credit Union.
- Develop, recommend, and implement changes to policies and procedures in the lending department.
- Provide input in the creation of lending sales targets and marketing plans.
- Establish performance standards, conduct performance appraisals, and identify training and development needs of departmental staff.
- Develop department budget and monitor performance in relation to budget.
- Post-secondary education plus seven years combined retail and commercial lending experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage, coach, motivate and develop employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of credit union regulatory requirements.
- Time management & detailed oriented.
- An awareness of external economic environment
- Excellent negotiation and problem resolution skills.
- Prior supervisory experience is an asset.
- Salary commensurate with experience and in accordance with Rocky Credit Union’s Rewards and Motivation program.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- December 13, 2021 at noon
Submit Resume in Confidence To:
firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Manager, Lending Services’ as the subject