First Nations Bank of Canada (www.fnbc.ca) is a federally chartered bank servicing Indigenous and non-Indigenous customers throughout Canada. We are focused on delivering superior customer service and offering a full range of personal and business banking products. As an equal opportunity employer, we are rapidly expanding in the Canadian marketplace and provide ongoing career opportunities for our employees.
Reporting to the AVP Commercial Banking you will be accountable for growing and managing a portfolio of commercial relationships. Your years of directly related experience will enable you to develop an effective sales strategy for growing your portfolio and increasing annual revenues and profitability for the Bank. Your duties will include but not limited to building and maintaining relationships, analyzing financials, managing risk and structuring and presenting commercial credit deals with a consistent emphasis on customer service.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated and organized individual to fill the role of Senior Commercial Account Manager on a Monday through Friday work week. This position has the option to be based in either our Saskatoon or Vancouver office, both offices are located on First Nations land.
- An experienced banker with a minimum of 3 years in relationship management in commercial lending that encompassed developing and implementing a sales strategy to grow your portfolio and structure credit
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio in a complex Commercial and First Nations Industry
- Results orientated with proven success in growing revenue and profitability
- Ability to succeed with a positive attitude towards sales and ability to identify business opportunities
- Demonstrated strength in business development and customer relationship management skills
- Sound credit judgment and understanding of credit policies and practices
- Flexibility to travel as required without limitation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Indigenous banking would be a strong asset
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We thank those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.