First Nations Bank of Canada (www.fnbc.ca) is a federally chartered bank servicing Indigenous and non-Indigenous customers throughout Canada. We are focused on delivering superior customer service and offering a full range of personal and business banking products. First Nations Bank has a strong history of growth and profitability with a clear strategy of expansion in the Canadian marketplace and provides ongoing career opportunities for our employees.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated and organized individual to fill the role of Commercial Banking Analyst on a Monday through Friday work week. This position has the option to be based in either our Saskatoon, Saskatchewan or Winnipeg, Manitoba office. Our Saskatoon office is located on First Nations land.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Banking Analyst you are accountable for providing support to Account Managers in the risk management of customers; preparing competitive credit package with a high quality of risk assessment, due diligence and credit presentation; understanding pricing models and applying them effectively; identifying business opportunities amongst existing customers; while adhering to the Bank’s guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Experience related to business lending, financial analysis and administration
- Must have post-secondary education in business (BComm, MBA)
- High proficiency with software programs (Excel and MS Word)
- Analytical with ability to pay close attention to detail and prioritize work routine
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who takes an outgoing and enthusiastic approach to their work
- Ability to adjust to changing work priorities and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Highly adaptable, professional and efficient
- A strong desire to learn, grow and succeed
Make First Nations Bank of Canada Your First Choice
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.