First Nations Bank of Canada (www.fnbc.ca) is a federally chartered bank servicing Indigenous and non-Indigenous customers throughout Canada. We are focused on delivering superior customer service and offering a full range of personal and business banking products. First Nations Bank has a strong history of growth and profitability with a clear strategy of expansion in the Canadian marketplace and provides ongoing career opportunities for our employees.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to fill the role of Lending Support Administrator, to be based in our Head Office in Saskatoon on a Monday through Friday work week.
The Lending Support Administrator is responsible for processing loan documentation and subsequent loan maintenance in the banking system. This is a high-paced position which included time sensitive deadlines, large dollar transactions and attention to detail. Because you do not take shortcuts and yo are meticulous by nature, you will provide accurate an quality administrative support.
- Previous experience working with a Financial Institution
- At least four years experience working in a lending or lending support role
- Strong analytical skills with ability to pay close attention to detail
- Proficiency in learning new software applications
- High level of organizational skills with ability to prioritize daily workload
- Ability to adjust to changing work priorities and meet deadlines
- Confident self-starter able to work independently
Make First Nations Bank of Canada Your First Choice
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org