The Branch Manager Trainee is a mobile position and must be willing to relocate to Rural Alberta/East Central Communities.
The Branch Manager Trainee is to train on all aspects to become a Branch Manager. The Branch Manager Trainee shall direct and manage all branch activities in order to achieve specific goals and targets. Serve our members to the highest standards so that Vision Credit Union Ltd. can increase brand equity and reputation. Invest time and money in our personnel to ensure high retention rates, and attract qualified applicants. This position oversees that the staff performs all operational functions while conveying a feeling of trust, security and satisfaction to members and staff.
This is a full time permanent position.
For complete job posting details, please visit our website www.visioncu.ca/personal/aboutus/careers
- Minimum 5 years of credit granting or other financial institution lending experience.
- Excellent critical analysis and decision making skills are essential for success in this role. In addition, excellent oral and written communication, high attention to technical detail and proven ability to work effectively in a time sensitive and team environment is necessary for this position.
- Cooperative or Credit Union industry experience is a benefit.
- Salary range $60,000 to $80,000/annually
- Comprehensive benefits package.
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Vice President of Human Resources
Vision Credit Union Ltd.
5007 – 51 Street
Camrose, Alberta T4V 1S6
Only those individuals invited for an interview will be contacted.