Have a background in agriculture, business or commerce? Looking for a challenging career in a growing organization?
Radius Credit Union requires a Manager of Lending Services; this position will be a part of the Retail Management Team and will report to Executive Management. Key responsibilities of the position include:
- oversee all credit approvals including audit and adjudication of credit applications,
- manage and lead delinquency and collections processes
- mentoring and coaching of all lending staff, direct supervision of lending administrative staff
- monthly and quarterly reporting to various parties
- working with the human resources department to create and develop lending training plans
- working with marketing department to create and coach new and ongoing loan campaigns
- business development and growth
Required qualifications may include a combination of lending experience, management experience and post-secondary education in the fields of agriculture, business or commerce. The successful candidate must believe in teamwork, possess strong people skills & emotional intelligence, attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Radius Credit Union is a rural based community focused credit union with seven (7) branches, assets over $420 million and nearly 50 employees serving 4700 members. Radius Credit Union builds relationships by providing financial solutions and supporting its communities.Employee engagement is valued and there is ample opportunity for growth for career minded individuals. Our organization has branches in Avonlea, Ceylon, Ogema, Pangman, Radville, Tribune and Torquay
Radius Credit Union offers a competitive compensation package including a 7% matched defined contribution pension plan administered by the Co-operative Superannuation Society, participation in a Variable Incentive Program, a full range of employee benefits including medical, dental, EAP and life/disability insurance.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team please submit your resume, in confidence, on or before February 24, 2021. This career posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is hired. Please submit application via email or mail to:
Radius Credit Union
Ogema, SK S0C 1Y0
Attn: Michelle Leonard, HR & Marketing Coordinator
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those under consideration will be contacted.