Innovation Credit Union has a bold ambition. In addition to being Canadas next Federal Credit Union, we will be the most digital, member-centric organization in our industry. We are on a journey to embrace the core tenets of the digital business model like ideation, the network effect, personalized segmentation, coopetition, and agile ways of working.
We come to work to simplify banking for all Canadians – that’s our purpose.
How does this position help fulfil Innovation’s purpose? Glad you asked!
The Business Advisor will develop and maintain a commercial, agricultural and personal deposit & loan portfolio, and will develop long term relationships with members. This position will provide a challenging and rewarding career with opportunity to enhance your personal development and to be part of a progressive credit union. Areas of responsibility include:
- Provide agricultural, commercial and personal lending services, deposits & loans portfolio management and deposit advice.
- Provide individualized financial consulting to members regarding investment and wealth protection services and products offered through the Credit Union.
- Ensure all deposit & loan activities are in compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Recognize and act upon business development opportunities that would be beneficial to the organization and its members as a whole.
- Goals to grow the deposit & and loan portfolio aggressively and appropriately to maximize exposure of Innovation Credit Union products and services.
- Must have the ability to travel to and cover regionally as required.
- Innovation’s Travel Practice Guidelines will be followed.
Visit the CAREERS page of our website www.innovationcu.ca to learn more and apply!