Join the Cornerstone Crew!
Cloud Engineer Permanent Full Time – Cornerstone Credit Union
Be Part of Something . . . .
Are you inquisitive and do you love developing innovative solutions? If so, we may have the position for you! We are looking for an exceptional team member to join our dynamic and solutions-focused group of IT professionals supporting staff with a commitment to exceptional service.
We are the professionals behind the scenes that help our organization with all their technology needs. We embrace a culture of continuous learning and are adapting to new technological advances. Our team of IT professionals are always evolving and embracing change! If you have a passion for supporting staff and finding new, more efficient ways of doing things, we want you!
We are seeking the best candidate who can handle whatever is thrown their way. We want someone who is driven, sharp, and an adaptable communicator. If it sounds like we expect a lot, we do. We’ve created a “MemberFirst” workplace that we are passionate about.
Reporting to the Manager, Cloud Solutions & Enterprise Security you will identify opportunities to build out or streamline systems, eliminating redundant solutions and maximizing investments in existing solutions by utilizing your deep subject matter expertise to design, deploy, and migrate systems for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environments. Based on requirements and restraints, you are able to evaluate new technologies for fit in our current infrastructure architecture while ensuring the protection, integrity and security of the credit union’s electronic data.
What you will be focusing on . . . .
- Proposing and presenting recommendations for cloud based solutions
- Build and manage an IT cloud infrastructure capacity plan
- Design, transform and administer all cloud based solutions including but not limited to Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Domo, etc.
- Develop, document, communicate and enforce a cloud technology framework and standards policy
- Working with the team and other stakeholders to manage the design, implementation, development, documentation and maintenance of the credit union’s local and software defined wide area network and technology
- Work collaboratively with the team to design and oversee access for local and software defined networks including configuration and monitoring of virus protection and secure remote access; ensure all software is properly licensed and documented for maintenance and insurance purposes
- Maintain legacy servers, services, networking, backup and end point protection systems
- Contribute to the maintenance of the information technology cybersecurity, disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Provide Tier 3 support effectively serving our internal members
What we are looking for . . . .
To be considered for our Cloud Engineer position, you must have:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Systems
- A minimum of 5 + years of experience with Microsoft & other cloud technologies, or an equivalent combination of education or experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Azure ecosystem; Microsoft Azure admin certification is an asset and will be a requirement to obtain within 2 years
- Experience with core LAN/WAN/SDWAN network technologies
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture and Process Automation experience is an asset
- Agile/Scrum certification is an asset
- Advanced analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- A highly self-motivated and directed individual
- A proven dedication to providing quality member service, while valuing teamwork, yet also having the ability to work independently
- A thinker who is always looking to improve things with the ability to clearly express their ideas
- A proven task manager who is able to organize and prioritize
If you already know about the features and benefits of a credit union that’s an extra bonus!
A commitment to continuous learning and development is an important part of being on our team, as well as taking pride in caring for our internal members and providing top-notch member service!
We Say We Care, and We Mean It ♥
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes a great employee benefits program, matched pension contributions along with wellness and employment perks! We also offer an incentive program that rewards employees for outstanding individual performance! The salary will reflect your experience and qualifications. Union membership may be necessary depending upon location of work.
Cornerstone Credit Union has been named one of Saskatchewan’s Top employers for 2022! This is the 6th consecutive year we have received this recognition. We are a caring and compassionate organization; our Cornerstone family is fun, inclusive, supportive and respectful. Wouldn’t you want to be a part of that!
Check out our website at www.cornerstonecu.com