Manager, Brand – Any Branch
Join the Cornerstone Crew!
Be Part of Something . . . .
Cornerstone Credit Union is looking for a leader, who is passionate about improving the well-being of our members, our employees and the communities we serve, to join our team as the Manager, Brand.
Reporting to the Director, Strategy & Brand, the Manager, Brand will analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis and marketing best practices to build successful strategies. This position develops and directs business activities, to the team, related to the design, development and implementation of Cornerstone Credit Union’s marketing plan. The incumbent will own product development and market segmentation. The Manager, Brand is responsible for the development and design of our corporate brand that will improve awareness and drive business to the credit union. Work collaboratively with team members and departments to deliver professional marketing programs that effectively and accurately communicates defined objectives and business goals.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Build a coaching culture to support a team of specialists to solve their own problems, make their own decisions and own their personal development. Provide your team with experiential learning opportunities.
- Support the development and messaging of the brand narrative ensuring consistent alignment to Cornerstone Credit Union brand, vision, purpose, values and strategies.
- Develop, execute and manage marketing programs and campaigns utilizing data to provide members with advice and financial literacy in the moment the members need it. Develop campaign reports and data analysis to monitor growth, member loyalty and overall campaign success.
- Lead the planning and implementation of our member or general market research initiatives. Analyze primary and secondary research, prepare recommendations for action and execute approved plan to improve the overall brand experience for our members.
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity.
- Lead the development of department budgets and tactical plans and monitor performance in relation to budget and plans.
What we are looking for . . . .
The ideal candidate will have post-secondary education in Marketing and/or Communications plus 5 to 7 years of job-related experience in marketing, brand strategy or digital media or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The incumbent must have a proven ability to work cross-functionally, be a creative thinker and problem solver, possess effective communication skills, have project management experience with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques, and be an analytical thinker who is able to identify long-term opportunities and trends.
If you already know about the features and benefits of a credit union that is an extra bonus!
A commitment to continuous learning and development is an important part of being on our team as well as taking pride in caring for our internal members and providing top-notch member service!
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.