Interior Savings is a locally-based financial institution serving the Interior Region of British Columbia; we are one of the largest credit unions in the province. Our customers are our members, our members are our owners, and our success begins and ends with you. Our Way Forward is to make a positive difference in people’s lives and enrich each member’s life journey while keeping the human touch in a digital world. Interior Savings takes pride in the fact that we operate in a socially responsible manner and are highly visible supporters of the communities we serve. That’s local money for local good.
If you would like to be part of a team that makes a positive difference in people’s lives, check out this great opportunity.
We are seeking a Full Time Manager, Facilities & Procurement in our Kelowna Corporate office. The Manager, Facilities & Procurement supports Interior Savings’ vision of sales & service excellence by effectively managing all corporate properties, premises, maintenance and equipment.
Through strong time-management and organizational skills, including the planning and managing of large and complex projects you will oversee the maintenance of Credit Union premises, as well as associated equipment and furnishings.
With personal strengths in negotiation, communication, initiative and project leadership you will negotiate and maintain leases for rented premises, negotiate and monitor all construction contracts for renovations and new premises, negotiate the purchase of new furnishings and equipment and negotiate and maintain contracts for services.
Your attention to detail and accuracy combined with your strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills assists you to manage corporate compliance issues including Occupational Health & Safety issues related to physical structure and equipment. You will also prepare appropriate sections of, and adhere to, the annual capital and operational budgets. You may also be tasked with other duties, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Diploma requiring 3-4 years of full-time study in the buildings or facility management field.
- 7-9 years of job-related experience, preferably in a financial sales & service environment.
- Certified Facility Manager Designation an asset.
- Comprehensive knowledge of leases and construction contracts.
- Strong understanding of general building construction and design as it relates to branch operations.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel throughout both regions therefore a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license are requirements.
- “For more information or to apply for this position please visit our website: www.interiorsavings.com”
- We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact short-listed candidates only.