National Consulting Limited (NCL) is actively seeking an experienced professional to lead the delivery and oversight of digital and core banking services and technology solutions, for credit union clients nationwide in Canada.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently as this is a remote (work-from-home) position. Key responsibility areas of the position include:
- Manage contractual arrangements and relationships with external vendors and the client base
- Negotiate contracts to take advantage of bulk purchasing for participating credit unions
- Ensure that NCL’s service offering and solutions evolve and enhance credit unions’ market competitiveness
- Relationship management with credit unions, system partners, and vendors
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships
- Advocate for credit union business needs for product and service development initiatives
This is a permanent, full-time position (37.5 hours per week). Occasional travel and in-person attendance may be required. Computer equipment is supplied.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the credit union or co-operative system
- An undergraduate degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Computer Sciences, or related field
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication, organizational and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of host banking systems and digital banking services and their application to the technology used by credit unions
- Ability to prepare strategic and operational plans for product lines to meet targets and budgets, and align with the overall business strategy
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft 365 software.
NCL offers a competitive compensation package. Salary will depend on qualifications and experience. Benefits include a matched superannuation pension plan; group benefits (health, dental, life and disability insurance, and a Healthcare Spending Allowance, Wellness Program), and paid personal days off.
If being part of our team interests you, please submit a resume and cover letter, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 14, 2024.We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
National Consulting Limited is owned by a consortium of 25 Saskatchewan credit unions and partners with credit unions across Canada to provide expertise in Risk Services such as Compliance, AML, Fraud Protection, Privacy, Procurement, Banking and Card Services.