Systems Analyst I – Yorkton Branch
Closes November 30, 2023
Are you creative and do you love solving problems? Are you driven, sharp, analytical, critical thinking? Are you the go-to person for assistance with technology hardware, software and applications? Do you get excited about new technologies? Are you a ‘team player’? If so, we may have the position for you! We are looking for someone who is always evolving, embracing change and new technologies and has a passion for supporting staff and finding new and more efficient ways of doing things.
As a Systems Analyst I you will be part of a team of professionals that works behind the scenes to help our organization with all of its technology needs. Here is what you will be doing:
- Determine requirements, troubleshoot & resolve Tier 1 & Tier 2 support issues related to various hardware (desktop, laptop, tablets, smartphone, printers/copiers) and software (Microsoft & 3rd party) systems to name a few.
- Use a member first approach when dealing with staff, asking the right questions to determine requirements, addressing their concerns and providing the right solutions.
- Maintain a positive and patient attitude when dealing with support requests.
- Support end users helping to increase their digital literacy.
- Responsible for configuring, monitoring and maintaining endpoint devices.
- Manage tasks effectively that includes planning, testing, deploying and maintaining of various tools (hardware, software, application systems, etc).
- Effectively manage time and priorities to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Procure hardware and software as needed including inventory control.
- Document & maintain authorized changes to various systems that includes tickets, inventory, change management, policy, procedure and processes.
- Communicate technical information clearly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Maintain thorough documentation of system configurations, changes, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Maintain knowledge base articles that will help to improve staff digital literacy.
- Setup, manage and maintain endpoint devices including users.
- Develop and maintain a thorough familiarity and working knowledge of information systems.
Post-secondary education in Computing and Information Systems with 3 to 5 years job-related experience or an equivalent combination is the minimum requirement for this position. Knowledge of Microsoft systems including Azure, Intune, Endpoint Administrator and Microsoft applications and basic understanding of PowerShell would be an advantage for this role. Related certifications in these areas would be an asset. We are looking for a team member who has commitment to ongoing professional development and certifications.
You’ll receive competitive compensation, great benefits, and matched pension contributions. We also offer performance incentives and wellness and employment perks. This is an in-scope position based out of the Yorkton Branch of Cornerstone Credit Union and union membership is required.
The cherry on top is the great people who work at Cornerstone. Our team is caring and supportive, and community is at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers for the seventh straight year.
Choose a rewarding career at Cornerstone Credit Union.