Would you like to earn above average pay helping members meet their financial goals, maintain a strong work life balance, a flexible schedule and have the security of a career – path supported by your organization? We offer that and so much more.
THE COMPANY – Our Purpose is to redefine banking by helping Canadians simplify their lives and reach their financial goals by reinvesting profits into our members, communities and our people. Now that Responsible Banking!
THE POSITION: This position would appeal to anyone who strives to go above and beyond in providing world class financial services by building trust to help simplify our members lives. How does one do this? Glad you asked!
A Business Advisor does the following:
- Provides knowledgeable and timely advice; and provides assistance in utilizing our Agricultural and Commercial products, services and omni channels to best meet our member’s needs.
- Provides flexibility and outside the box thinking to help areas Farm and Commercial business ventures. In touch with day to day realities for the members they now serve and will serve.
- Is extremely organized and has a very strong attention to detail and driven to create results for the members they serve.
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to be an ambassador of a forward-thinking, member focused organization
- you are passionate about providing world class financial services, growing member relationships, and are comfortable with building a portfolio
- You want to help simplify our members lives by offering proactive advice to their day-to-day agriculture and commercial banking needs in person and digitally
Visit the CAREERS page or our website to learn more about this position and to apply. www.innovationcu.ca Only those applications received through our job board will be considered.