Credit Union Deposit Guarantee Corporation
Who are we?
Credit Union Deposit Guarantee Corporation (the Corporation) is the deposit guarantor for Saskatchewan credit unions and the primary regulator for Saskatchewan credit unions and SaskCentral, together, Provincially Regulated Financial Institutions (PRFIs). We work closely with these institutions to ensure they employ sound business practices to enhance the strength and stability of the Saskatchewan credit union system.
We are seeking a confident, highly motivated professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced co-operative environment.
How you will spend your time:
- As Operations Coordinator – Regulatory Policy and Prevention, you will provide administrative support and contribute to the coordination of workflows required by team members to ensure ongoing operations and initiatives are met in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner. This position is responsible to:
Provide administrative support including the coordination, development, formatting, editing/proofreading, and distribution of materials and reports
- Support corporate process such as, records management, purchasing supplies, and coordinating meeting logistics
- Compile meeting packages and record minutes for internal and external stakeholder engagements
- Provide back-up support to the Executive Assistant and other Operations Coordinators
What you’ll need:
- Office Education or Business Administration and/or administrative experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Exceptional proofreading and editing skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple assignments within deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instruction
The core competencies for these positions focus on initiative, analytical thinking, concern for quality, teamwork, communication, and relationship building.
The salary range for this position is $43,852 – $54,816 and offers competitive benefits including immediate coverage of health and dental insurance, matched pension contributions, an employee wellness program, and education, training and development opportunities. For more information on the Corporation, please visit our website www.cudgc.sk.ca.
Please submit your resume and cover letter stating competition OCRPP-CUDGC by January 21, 2022 to HR@cudgc.sk.ca. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Corporation values and supports workplace diversity. We believe diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives make our organization stronger.