MANAGER MEMBER ADVISOR
Permanent Full Time
* Varied shifts that include evenings, Saturdays and Sundays on call
Cut Knife, Wilkie, Meota and Hafford and Digital Advice Centre
Closes January 31st
Salary Range: $72,021 to $90,026 annually
At Innovation Credit Union, we redefine banking by helping Canadians simplify their lives and reach their financial goals by reinvesting profits into our members, our communities and our people. Now that’s responsible banking!
Are you driven by creating solid relationships with a passion for proactively building and growing your skillset to help your team achieve their goals?
Are you adept at identifying what’s needed to help support our effort to provide world class financial service wherever our members are and whenever they need us?
Are you motivated by working to elevate our people, business units and organization by providing exceptional, timely advice and guidance and through promoting accountability and leadership across the organization?
Does being part of strong sales team in an award winning organization intrigue you?
Do you thrive in a digital world and are you inspired by the vision to be the most responsive and innovative financial service organization?
Are you motivated to be part of an exciting journey to become one of Canada’s first Federal Credit Unions, providing Innovation Credit Union the unique ability to seamlessly provide service to members all across Canada?
If these sound like what you want out of a career, please read on….
Reporting to the Vice President Member Advisors, this position will oversee the daily activities of our Member Advisors in the Cut Knife, Wilkie, Hafford and Meota and Digital Advice Centre, providing coaching and development of the team to ensure exceptional member service be it digitally or face-to-face. The position is responsible for developing and implementing service strategies to expand the client base, enhance member relationships, manage the member service process, and enhance the integration of these services with the credit union.
The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of the duties and functions of Member Advisor roles (digital and front-line) to aid in identifying areas to provide top end solutions to the organization. A natural desire to want to teach and share knowledge is associated with someone in this role. An investigative mindset is at play to be able to resource solutions to issues that are arising with a proactive approach for resolving for the future. Inherently, this person seeks to find efficiencies, to produce sales and thrives in change situations. This individual loves technology, uses our alternate/omni channels personally, and aspires to be an impactful leader.
The Manager Member Advisors does the following:
- Coach and mentor staff to exceed member experience standards, while developing a strong team environment
- Lead team in the adoption of the Omni-Channel Delivery System
- Oversee sales plan, ensuring targets and service standards are met
- Oversee effective portfolio management
- Manage all Member Advisors scheduling for related Advice Centre
- Ensure all Member Advisor activities are originated within legislation, policy, practices and organizational values
- Ability to manage employees in the Advice Centre and Virtually
- Perform the duties of a Member Advisor
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to be an ambassador of a forward-thinking, member focused organization
- You have 2 Years post-secondary education in related field and all courses required of the Relationship Manager/Credit Specialist roles
- You have a minimum 5-7 years’ experience in relationship banking with knowledge and experience in all areas
- Proven high standard of verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven collaboration skills with the ability to build relationships with various stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage cross functional projects and prioritize deliverables to meet deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of the regulatory environment that impacts the financial services industry
- Demonstrated commitment to continual professional development
CLICK the Apply Today button 🙂
Salary Range: $72,021 to $90,026 annually