At Conexus, it’s not what we do, it’s how we do it.
Are you ready to make a move and work for a company who puts the financial well-being of its members first? It’s not just something we say at Conexus. It’s a promise delivered by our 900 employees each day. We are passionate about our members’ financial health, and our employees reflect that passion. At Conexus it’s about more than conducting a banking transaction, it’s about creating a personalized experience for each member. We do this by focusing on advice and connection to each member’s individual needs throughout Saskatchewan.
Our employees are authentic, bold, creative, and responsible. They are the reason we consistently deliver outstanding member experiences. They’re more than just individuals who come to work each day, each employee is a vital part of Conexus.
The bigger picture
We’re looking for an Area Manager, Small Business, to join our Small Business team in our North region. If you are an outgoing individual with leadership and financial expertise who understands what small to medium enterprises need to succeed, then apply for this role today.
How you’ll spend your time
- Leading, coaching and developing a team of Small Business Advisors and Virtual Business Advisors
- Fostering relationships with small to medium enterprises and centers of influence right here in Saskatchewan
- Leading your team to provide holistic financial advice and service solutions that meet new and existing members’ needs
- Adjudication of credit applications and coaching to enhance the credit quality expertise of the team
The way people describe you
- An effective networker who actively seeks new member relationships and opportunities
- An individual with an entrepreneurial mindset, who embraces innovation to help make a meaningful difference in the success of our small to medium enterprises
- Dedicated to improving the member and employee experience
- Responsibly manages risk, policies and credit adjudication
The experience you bring
- 5 years’ experience within a business or agricultural lending environment
- 2 years people leadership experience (formal or informal)
- Strong knowledge of business and financial statements
- Post secondary education in business is an asset
Various Saskatchewan locations will be considered with a preference for this role to be in one of our North locations; however not all locations may be possible to accommodate the role
What you get in return
Our team works tirelessly to ensure the financial success of each of our members. We think such dedication deserves recognition. That’s why we’re proud to offer some of the most competitive job perks of any employer around. Come, join our crew, and find out just how sweet the rewards can be:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Industry-leading work-life balance and rewards
- Formal and informal employee development
- Meaningful work that makes a real difference in our members’ lives
So, what do you think – does this sound like you? Do you think you’re the right fit for Conexus and can rock this role? If you do, and you have the qualifications outlined above, then we encourage you to apply now. If you have questions about this position, please contact Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org or Heather at email@example.com. But act fast, the opportunity closes on April 18, 2021.