The Branch Manager shall direct and manage all branch activities in order to achieve specific goals and targets. Serve our members to the highest standards so that Vision Credit Union Ltd. can increase brand equity and reputation. Invest time and money in our organization’s personnel to ensure high retention rates, and attract qualified applicants. This position oversees that the staff performs all operational functions while conveying a feeling of trust, security and satisfaction to members and staff.
This is a full time permanent position.
For complete job posting details, please visit our website www.visioncu.ca/personal/aboutus/careers
- Agriculture Industry experience or 2-3 years of agricultural lending experience.
- Minimum 5 years of credit granting or other financial institution lending experience.
- Proven management, coaching and motivational skills including exposure to all areas of lending, banking floor and accounting.
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills.
- Cooperative or Credit Union industry experience is a benefit.
- Salary range $85,000 to $110,000/annually
- Comprehensive benefits package.
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Vice President of Human Resources
Vision Credit Union Ltd.
5007 – 51 Street
Camrose, Alberta T4V 1S6
Only those individuals invited for an interview will be contacted.