Interior Savings is a locally based financial institution serving the Interior Region of British Columbia; we are one of the largest credit unions in the province. Our customers are our members, our members are our owners, and our success begins and ends with you. Our Way Forward is to make a positive difference in people’s lives and enrich each member’s life journey while keeping the human touch in a digital world. Interior Savings takes pride in the fact that we operate in a socially responsible manner and are highly visible supporters of the communities we serve. That’s local money for local good.
If you would like to be part of a team that makes a positive difference in people’s lives, check out this great opportunity.
We are seeking a Full Time Brand & Promotions Specialist in our Marketing Department in Kelowna. The Brand & Promotions Specialist – Subsidiaries supports Interior Savings’ vision of sales & service excellence and digital transformation by helping develop effective advertising plans and promotions. You will support Interior Savings’ brand awareness and revenue growth objectives while ensuring a great member experience. Focus is on Insurance, Commercial, and Wealth growth initiatives as well as Credit Union smaller promotions including online and mobile banking initiatives. The role is also key in the branding of facilities and new branches.
Through strong leadership and project management skills you assist in developing brand and marketing strategies and implement promotions supporting Interior Savings annual strategic objectives and Balanced Scorecard supporting subsidiaries. The Brand & Promotions Specialist – Subsidiaries will help lead our corporate digital marketing strategies including SEO, SEM, paid and social media advertising, email marketing, conversion optimization and promotional landing pages. A solid understanding of marketing analytics to measure results and growth are important skills for this position. You will leverage this quantitative analysis with creative problem-solving skills to achieve promotional goals. You will support:
Search Engine Optimization
- SEO strategies to optimize search ranking including keyword strategies, online reviews, link building, etc.
- Keyword research, expansion, and optimization – including website content, social media content, etc.
Search Engine Marketing and Online Advertising
- SEM, paid and social media advertising strategies to optimize lead generation and growth.
- Continuous team improvement and implementation of effective paid advertising channels.
Email Marketing and Automation
- List segmentation to deliver targeted and relevant messaging for high member engagement and conversion rates.
- Effective email templates, A|B testing, deploying based on results of experimentation.
- Email automation to improve processes and member experience.
Website and Promotion Landing Pages
- Optimization of landing page including A|B testing and experimentation to increase conversion rates and sales, as well as member experience.
- Knowledge of user journeys and sales funnel as they apply to web and landing pages.
Marketing Analytics and Reporting
- An analytical approach for targeting, tracking, reporting, optimizing, and experimenting to meet revenue goals.
- High level monitoring of campaign results, as well as data analysis to draw conclusions and provide recommendations for advertising and promotions.
Subsidiary Growth Initiatives
- Help develop, implement, and optimize our lead generation and subsidiary acquisition strategies to achieve revenue, and referral goals.
- Keep abreast and educate the marketing team of latest digital marketing products, services, information, and trends.
Branding of Facilities and Branches
- Oversee the branding of credit union branches as well as subsidiary location including exterior and interior signage, ATM decals and surrounding ATM lobby, in-branch branding, dynamic displays, etc. Manage inventories.
- Oversee the planning and execution of member appreciation events and branch celebrations.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma requiring 3-4 years of full-time study or equivalent, including marketing designations.
- Minimum 1-3 years of job-related experience in the marketing, digital marketing, paid or organic advertising, or related field in advertising.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge in all phases of consumer promotions, development, and execution.
- Demonstrated experience with digital marketing including email marketing software, promotional landing page tools, digital and web advertising tools, SEO, SEM, online and social media advertising, etc.
- Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, MailChimp, Word Press experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing analytics and advertising conversion optimization. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console experience preferred.
“For more information or to apply for this position please visit our website: www.interiorsavings.com”
We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact short-listed candidates only.