First Nations Bank of Canada (www.fnbc.ca) is a federally chartered bank servicing Indigenous and non-Indigenous customers throughout Canada. We are focused on delivering superior customer service and offering a full range of personal and business banking products. As an equal opportunity employer, we are rapidly expanding in the Canadian marketplace and provide our employees the opportunity to advance in their career.
The Challenge: Reporting to the VP Operations and Information Technology, the Business Systems and Reporting Analyst plays a key role in the success of the Business Solutions team by driving successful software implementation and adoption as well as providing actionable information from data. This role uses a variety of tools to create and maintain reports and dashboards for the organization and participates in and or leads the implementation of new products and services.
Location: This position is based at our head office in Saskatoon for a Monday through Friday work week.
- Degree or certificate from an approved technical college in a computer related field such as Information Technology or Computer Science
- 5 years’ experience in supporting and implementing applications
- Experience in the banking industry or financial services industry would be an asset
- Strong experience with report writing software (such as Crystal Reports, SSRS)
- Experience with API integration including SOAP, Rest and OData
- Advanced knowledge of SQL query
- Knowledge of programming languages would be an asset
- Strong analytical, organizational and time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Friendly enthusiastic self-starter and strong team player
- Flexible and willing to take on tasks as assigned
Make First Nations Bank of Canada your First Choice
Please submit your cover page and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org