The Organization: North Peace Savings & Credit Union
North Peace Savings & Credit Union (NPSCU) is a full-service financial organization offering retail and business banking, investment, and insurance products. NPSCU is uniquely situated to provide the financial products, services, and advice that help members achieve their goals, ambitions and overall financial peace of mind. All banking decisions are made locally, with a deep understanding of North Eastern B.C. As a local financial institution, NPSCU is perfectly positioned to meet the optimism, energy, and big ideas of its members with enthusiasm, engagement, and financial leadership.
To learn more, please visit NPSCU’s website.
The Opportunity: Chief Executive Officer
The primary purpose of this position is to assist NPSCU in living out our corporate Mission, “Helping our members succeed in life.” and our Service Mission, “To build rewarding relationships through a superior service experience”. One of the primary means to achieve this end is to develop a highly effective team of employees and develop each employee to their highest potential through coaching and leadership.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- A Degree in Business Administration or a related field of study (Master’s degree preferred), or an equivalent combination of education and experience,
- Several years of progressive leadership experience in the financial services industry, preferably within the credit union environment, including 10 or more years of senior management and leadership experience in a multi-faceted environment,
- Experience leading a broad range of business lines to manage competing interests and priorities to optimize the needs of the business, with specific experience in credit and marketing preferred,
- Ability to manage in a multiple stakeholder environment, including effective working relationships with an elected Board of Directors, and
- Ability to scan and interpret FI and related industries, reading the industries and selecting the strategies/directions to ensure NPSCU maintains the position of being a market leader.
The complete opportunity profile can be viewed: Here
Contact: Nick Lay or Greg Longster
Leaders International Executive Search
#880 – 609 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V7Y 1G5
Phone: (604) 688-8422