We are expanding our team to help us evolve through the next stage of our growth journey, and we hope that you can help shape our future. We now have a career opportunity for a Full Time Commercial Relationship Manager. This position may work at one of our locations or remotely within Saskatchewan with the requirement to be onsite in Saskatoon or Regina regularly.
As the Commercial Relationship Manager you will be….
Responsible to develop, grow and manage professional networks and business relationships in support of the organization’s strategic objectives. You will deliver premier, holistic financial advice and solutions for the betterment of our members and TCU. You will provide focused financial analysis linked to client acquisition and growth, supporting a foundational objective of innovative and proactive client solutions.
As the Commercial Relationship Manager you are ….
- A self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mindset and passion for developing and fostering a business network founded in strong relationships.
- Creative in developing and implementing solutions to deliver on and enhance the member experience, resulting in mutually beneficial outcomes for the member and the organization.
- Anticipatory in determining the needs of businesses and their owners; providing expert advice to guide their business decisions and future financial positions.
- An agile and innovative thinker who takes accountability and initiates actions to drive results, while working collaboratively with Wealth and Retail partners to provide holistic solutions for members’ unique and complex financial situations.
- Flexible and mobile. Willing to schedule hours around the business need and the results desired.
If you are motivated by the thought of this challenge ….
And can demonstrate success through 3-5 years of commercial lending experience with proven ability of Commercial Portfolio Management along with a post-secondary degree or diploma in Commerce or Business Administration and supplementary commercial training/accreditations, then this position may be for you!
Get to know us
TCU Financial Group is a credit union grown by Saskatchewan people. For 70 years we’ve been rooted in the province of Saskatchewan, creating our story, growing and evolving alongside the needs of our members. We provide a full suite of financial solutions to people and businesses across the province and one thing that has never changed – our heart remains committed to the people and the communities we serve.
Rewarding times ahead
To support the evolution of our organization, we need talented people who are passionate about creating and delivering meaningful financial solutions for our members. In addition to providing competitive compensation, benefits and pension programs, we support our TCU Financial Group Team and their families by providing an enhanced vacation program to enjoy time doing what they love outside of work.
Thank you for your interest in exploring your future with us!
The deadline for this career opportunity is Friday, September 30, 2022.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
TCU Financial Group
Web site: www.tcufinancialgroup.com