First Nations Bank of Canada (www.fnbc.ca) is a federally regulated chartered bank servicing Indigenous and non-Indigenous customers throughout Canada. We are focused on delivering superior customer service and offer a full range of personal and business banking products.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are rapidly expanding in the Canadian marketplace and provide our employees the opportunity to advance in their career.
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, the Compliance Administrator is an entry-level position that must demonstrate an awareness of, or a willingness to learn, the Bank’s regulatory obligations and corporate governance functions, and must ensure that all duties performed align with the Bank’s goals.
This position is based at our head office in Saskatoon for a Monday through Friday work week and may be a mix of in-office and remote.
- Through training, support and guidance, you will become knowledgeable in Bank requirements including Regulatory Compliance Management (‘RCM’) and Anti-Money Laundering / Anti-Terrorist Financing (‘AML/ATF’) programs and Risk Enterprise Management.
- You will act as the initial point of contact to identify, assess and submit certain compliance reports internally and to regulators.
- You will provide ongoing administrative support to the Chief Compliance Officer and the Corporate Secretary in areas of compliance and board of director governance.
- You will support business units and training in critical RCM-AML/ATF functions as required.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to pay close attention to detail
- Willingness to learn the Banking industry and able to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Friendly, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Experience or understanding of corporate secretarial duties and responsibilities
- Strong team player with proven ability to maintain relationships across all levels of the organization
Education and Experience:
- We are willing to train the right person
- A degree, diploma or certificate in an area of business, administration or governance would be an asset
- Experience working in a corporate secretarial or compliance-related field would be an asset
- Experience working in a financial institution environment would be an asset
Make First Nations Bank of Canada your First Choice
Please submit your cover page and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org