We are expanding our team to help us evolve through the next stage of our growth journey, and we hope that you can help shape our future. We now have a career opportunity for a Full Time Digital Marketing Specialist. This position may work remotely within Saskatchewan or onsite at one of our locations.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist you will be….
Responsible for TCU’s digital presence by planning, developing and executing digital programs and campaigns including online advertising, website design, marketing automation, social media platforms and mobile applications. You will assist in developing and implementing marketing plans and programs that will grow member relationships and enhance brand awareness through digital media channels, these plans and programs will effectively and accurately align with TCU’s strategic direction and Member Experience philosophy.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist you are ….
- A leader in digital marketing execution and deliverables, who stays top-of-game by continually learning and trying new things, utilizing data analytics and data to drive recommendations.
- Always seeking fun and creative ways to stay innovative and be heard amongst a congested marketplace, staying front and center in the mind of members.
- A credible and effective collaborator with strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- A motivated professional skilled in project management with superior communication skills, strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- A knowledgeable specialist aware of current trends in the digital experience within and beyond your own working industry.
If you are motivated by the thought of this challenge ….
And can demonstrate success through 3-5 years of social media marketing/content development experience using marketing automation platforms and social media management software combined with a post-secondary education in marketing, then this position may be for you!
Get to know us
TCU Financial Group is a Saskatchewan credit union who, for over six decades, has been dedicated to helping our members and our own TCU Team reach their goals. Our roots and our commitment to fostering financial health in our communities run deep.
Rewarding times ahead
We’re growing and evolving our organization – and we need talented people who are passionate about creating and delivering meaningful financial solutions for our members. In addition to providing competitive compensation, benefits and pension programs, we support our TCU Financial Group Team and their families by providing an enhanced vacation program to enjoy time doing what they love outside of work.
Thank you for your interest in exploring your future with us!
The deadline for this career opportunity is Friday, September 30, 2022.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
TCU Financial Group
Web site: www.tcufinancialgroup.com