Opportunity: Full-Time Financial Services Officer
Osoyoos Credit Union (OCU) is seeking to fill a position for a full-time Financial Services Officer at our Osoyoos/Rock Creek location. Applications will be accepted until filled.
Working at OCU is different than working anywhere else, and we are proud of it. We do not just say it, we live it. We are a co-operative organization owned by our members, so our customers are our owners. We treat our members and our staff like a family. In fact, community is so important that we consider it one of our core values and here is how we show it:
- Annually supporting non-profit organizations through our Community giving fund.
- Presentation of 3 scholarships and 1 bursary each year to deserving local students.
- A staff volunteer
- We are a living wage employer.
- 75 years of legacy in our community.
- Enjoy meeting new people and are at ease getting to know
- Understand the importance of community and regularly demonstrating it.
- Enjoy learning and experimenting to find simpler processes to accomplish tasks in less
- Can make quick and informed
- Independent, professional leader with strong problem-solving
- Ability to focus on needs, while remaining calm and
- Eye for detail while keeping the big picture in
- Previous work experience in lending and investing.
Submit your cover letter and resume to Greg Sol, CEO: email@example.com
Please include “Full-time FSO” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.