Prairie Centre Credit Union, Saskatchewan’s largest rural-based credit union, currently has a permanent full-time Financial Specialist opportunity available. The successful candidate will be a proactive, self-motivated individual who will provide exceptional service to our members within the region consisting of the Elbow, Loreburn, and Outlook branches. Reporting to the Manager Financial Specialists, the Financial Specialist will have a strong aptitude for relationship-building and will deliver expert advice to both current and prospective members to assist them in meeting their financial objectives.
- Build value-based relationships with colleagues and members
- Provide solutions that support the financial wellbeing of members, through the delivery of deposit, investment, and loan products, including specializing in the function of investment planning
- Promote, sell, and manage the mutual fund and term deposit book of business for the region, and ensure that growth targets are achieved
- Collaborate with the regional team to develop creative and innovative approaches to achieving results
- Develop and implement business development, growth, and community engagement strategies
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Personal Financial Planning (PFP) designation, or willingness to obtain
- Mutual Fund License including Labour Sponsored Funds, or willingness to obtain
- Industry experience preferred, with a demonstrated ability to gather assets
- Sales-oriented background with a strong understanding of the sales process and business development
Prairie Centre Credit Union provides employees with the opportunity for personal and professional growth within an environment that promotes continuous learning. We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent employee benefits, and a matched superannuation plan.
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Tammy Pregizer Legge, Manager Financial Specialists, at 306-882-5588. To apply, please submit an electronic copy of your cover letter and resume on or before April 19, 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.