We are expanding our team to help us evolve through the next stage of our growth journey, and we hope that you can help shape our future. We now have a career opportunity for a Full Time Investment Advisor/Financial Planner. This position may work within a flexible work environment (home and in office hybrid) and will be required to be onsite at our Saskatoon locations regularly.
As the Investment Advisor/Financial Planner you will….
Deliver full service brokerage and comprehensive financial and estate planning. This includes:
- Building a book of business through the sale of all eligible investment products available.
- Managing investment portfolios.
- Providing analysis, advice, counseling and recommendations in all financial planning aspects.
As the Investment Advisor/Financial Planner you are ….
- A highly motivated self-starter with an extensive knowledge of wealth management and financial products and services, financial planning concepts and current legislation.
- A results oriented professional motivated by helping your clients achieve financial success.
- A team player accustomed to working collaboratively with Business and Retail partners to provide solutions for your clients’ unique and complex financial situations.
- A sales and service focused expert who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment and is inspired by achieving and exceeding both personal and team goals.
If you are motivated by the thought of this challenge ….
And can demonstrate success through a minimum of 4-6 years of related experience with a full service brokerage firm along with a Certified Financial Planner Designation or Personal Financial Planner Designation, then this opportunity may be the one for you!
Get to know us
TCU Financial Group is a Saskatchewan credit union who, for over six decades, has been dedicated to helping our members and our own TCU Team reach their goals. Our roots and our commitment to fostering financial health in our communities run deep.
Rewarding times ahead
We’re growing and evolving our organization – and we need talented people who are passionate about creating and delivering meaningful financial solutions for our members. In addition to providing competitive compensation (base salary plus variable pay), benefits and pension programs, we support our TCU Financial Group Team and their families by providing an enhanced vacation program to enjoy time doing what they love outside of work.
Thank you for your interest in exploring your future with us!
The deadline for this career opportunity is Monday, May 30, 2022.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
TCU Financial Group
Web site: www.tcufinancialgroup.com
Mutual funds, other securities and securities related financial planning services are offered through Qtrade Advisor, a division of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc.