Are you committed to helping others while working to grow and develop your own career path? Do you want to work with a great team who is here to support you every step of the way? Are you an energetic team member who is confident in consumer and agricultural lending? We might be biased but we think Radius would be a GREAT place for you to work!
We are seeking an experienced, full-time Lending Service Representative to be based out of our Earl Grey Branch. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, responsibilities include interviewing members and potential members, analyzing loan applications, granting and/or recommending consumer, agricultural and commercial loans and mortgages and ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, policies, and procedures. The position is also responsible for cross selling the full range of Credit Union products.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 2-4+ years of experience in consumer, agricultural, and/or commercial lending.
- One year of related post-secondary education. (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Ability to interpret complex member financial information, assess risk and determine product/service opportunities.
- Proven success working in a client (member) service and goal-oriented environment.
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Competitive compensation plan, including Variable Incentive Pay
- Comprehensive benefits package, plus a 7% matched pension
- Career Development & Advancement Opportunities
- Work/Life balance with paid vacation, sick leave and family leave
About our Credit Union:
Radius Credit Union is a rural based community focused credit union with eight (8) branches, assets over $600 million and nearly 60 employees serving 5700 members. Radius Credit Union builds relationships by providing financial solutions and supporting its communities. Employee engagement is valued and there are many opportunities for growth for career minded individuals. Our organization has branches in Avonlea, Ceylon, Earl Grey, Ogema, Pangman, Radville, Tribune and Torquay.
Located approximately 70km north of Regina, the village of Earl Grey is a small farming community with several local amenities and activities to keep you busy year-round. The community boasts a ballpark, curling rink, skating rink, community hall, library, and several local businesses. The community of Southey, just 10 minutes to the east, provides many of the required services such as a K to 12 school, shopping, Health Center, RCMP, groceries and gas station.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please submit your resume, in confidence, on or before February 7, 2024 via email or mail to:
Radius Credit Union
Ogema, SK S0C 1Y0
Attn: Michelle Leonard, HR & Marketing Coordinator
Posting will remain open until a suitable candidate has been hired. We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those under consideration will be contacted.