The Lending Support Officer is responsible for systematically sampling the adequacy and accuracy of all loan documentation processed by branch staff. Other responsibilities will include the performance of related clerical duties, such as spreadsheet processing, maintaining filing and record systems. The Lending Support Officer will carry out these duties while maintaining a strict adherence to all appropriate legislative regulations, organization policies, and professional practices.
This is a full time permanent position.
For complete job posting details, please visit our website www.visioncu.ca/en/about-vision/careers
- Proven lending experience in a financial institution an asset.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Cooperative or Credit Union industry experience is a benefit.
- Salary range $40,00 to $50,800/annually
- Comprehensive benefits package.
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Vice President of Human Resources
Vision Credit Union Ltd.
5007 – 51 Street
Camrose, Alberta T4V 1S6
Only those individuals invited for an interview will be contacted.