Entered: January 11, 2022
NIVERVILLE CREDIT UNION
Niverville Credit Union, with branches in Niverville, Steinbach and Landmark serves over 9,000 members and has over $400 million in assets under administration. We have a staff compliment of over 40 employees spread over 3 Branches.
The position is full-time, located primarily out of the Niverville Branch.
We are seeking a team player with a strong service focus, a high level of work accuracy and an ability to offer products and services to assist members in meeting their financial goals.
The Loans Administrator Position performs a variety of administrative functions associated with the setup and maintenance of Consumer, Residential, Commercial and Agricultural credit files. Responsibilities include the delivery of exceptional member service by providing administrative support to both Account Managers and Consumer Lenders while interfacing with members on various services. This also includes preparing and verifying documentation, security registration, keying information into the applicable software and banking systems, including any other duties as assigned. Finally, an important role in this position includes ensuring all lending activities are in compliance with legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
- High School or 3 years of job-related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience of which 2 years involve administration experience,
- Business Administration Certificate would be an asset,
- Knowledge of Legislation; including the Credit Union Act asset,
- Practical knowledge and experience in Administration, Lending, and Customer Service Excellence,
- Working understanding of Credit Union services, philosophies and principles.
What do we offer?
- A welcoming and friendly team-oriented culture,
- Competitive salary,
- And a comprehensive benefits package.
Please forward your resume and cover letter by Monday, January 31, 2022:
Rosemary Johnston, Supervisor, Loan Administration
Niverville Credit Union
62 Main Street
Niverville, MB R0A 1E0
We would like to thank all Candidates for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.