Are you a strategic leader who loves to execute business strategies with a solid understanding of small business, commercial, agriculture and advisory services? Are you looking for a challenging new career where strong business and people development are at the forefront? Do you value and foster performance excellence, innovation, efficiency, and trusted advice?
If so, look no further, Westoba Credit Union is looking for a Manager, Business Banking just like you!
The Manager, Business Banking leads and executes strategies in support of organizational advice and service objectives. This role has a solid understanding of small business, commercial, agriculture and advisory services. The Manager, Business Banking cultivates a proactive member service culture, growing Westoba’s book of business by providing options to members through all service delivery channels. This position looks for ways to do things easier, better, and faster, contributing to building a Nimble organization.
A day in the life as a Manager, Business Banking – Brandon/Westman Area:
- Lead and coach direct reports to ensure policies, procedures and programs enhance the quality of the work environment and ensure that the credit union fulfils its responsibility as an employer.
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment conducive to high performing teams and highly engaged staff.
- Manage and oversee a portfolio of high valued members.
- Represents Westoba Credit Union in the Brandon and Westman region.
- Evaluate the performance of staff; coach and support individual training and development needs.
- Collaborate with the Senior Management and with other members of the leadership team to execute strategic plans, policies, and operational procedures.
- Grow Westoba’s business banking portfolio through enhanced advice and service delivery models which include online and virtual services.
- Proactively monitor department results against targets to ensure organizational efficiencies and increased revenues are achieved.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls at the department level; monitor all business lending activities ensuring compliance with legislation, regulations, and Westoba’s policies and procedures.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate financial target achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
What you bring to the table:
- Post-secondary education is required, a diploma in Business Administration is preferred.
- Five to seven years of commercial and agriculture banking experience is expected; minimum five years in a leadership experience is expected.
- A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- You are motivator and inspirational to your people – we are looking for a leader.
What Westoba has to offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Company-matched pension program
- Results-orientated bonus program
- Dollars invested in your education.
- Discounted rates on your annual GoodLife Fitness membership
- Plus, awesome financial perks including:
- No-fee chequing and savings accounts.
- Preferred rates on deposits
- Discounted rates on loans
*Position close date – February 24th, 2023*
If this is you, please submit your cover letter and resume by accessing our Westoba Career page – https://westoba.com/about-us/careers/. If this role is not right for you, referrals are always welcome.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants; however, only those who are short-listed will be contacted.