At Conexus, it’s not what we do, it’s how we do it.
It’s not just something we say at Conexus. It’s a promise delivered by our 900 employees each day. We are passionate about our members’ financial health, and our employees reflect that passion. At Conexus it’s about more than conducting a banking transaction, it’s about creating a personalized experience for each member. We do this by keeping it simple and lending an ear to each member’s individual needs throughout Saskatchewan.
The bigger picture
We’re looking for a dynamic leader who loves to coach and help others succeed to come on board as a Manager, Financial Services for the Moosomin and Rocanville branches.
How you’ll be spending your time
- Leading your team to ensure our members receive financial solutions to meet their needs and improve their financial well-being
- Coaching and supporting your team to achieve individual and company goals
- Empowering your team to build meaningful, supportive relationships with their members
- Collaborating with leadership peers to achieve objectives and targets
The way people describe you
- A motivator who supports individuals, teams, projects, and initiatives within their department and the organization
- A collaborator who continuously seeks, identifies, and shares ideas for improvement to increase efficiency
- A strategic thinker with strong technical knowledge in Conexus products and services.
- A strong facilitator who demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with others.
The experience you bring
- Experience in consumer lending and investments
- Formal or informal leadership exposure is an asset
We are excited to consider candidates with combined academic, professional and volunteer experience unique to them. Research shows that many applicants only apply if they meet every qualification of the role and we encourage you to consider the roles that most closely align with your skillset and experience. As we value diverse backgrounds and experiences and are focused on meaningfully building inclusive and diverse workplaces, you may be the new team member we’ve been looking for! This opportunity closes on September 30, 2022 so apply now! If you have questions about this position, please contact Shaulen Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org.