First Nations Bank of Canada is a federally chartered bank primarily focused on providing financial services to the Indigenous marketplace in Canada. Over 87% Indigenous owned and controlled, FNBC is a leader in advocating for the growth of the Indigenous economy and the economic well-being of Indigenous people. Headquartered in Saskatoon, SK and named one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, FNBC takes pride in its workforce of over 64% Indigenous employees working at locations across Canada.
About The Role
As a Manager, Information Technology, you will manage the infrastructure including servers, storage, network, cloud and communication systems. This position acts as the subject matter expert for common issues and concerns for the Bank’s infrastructure. You will align the technology services and systems performance with business requirements; develop and maintain vendor relationships; oversee the day-to-day support of all production platforms; and lead and manage the design and implementation of information systems. This is a permanent full-time opportunity. Candidates from all Canadian regions will be considered, with preference given to those able to work out of our Saskatoon office, which is located on First Nations land.
You are very proficient in Microsoft Azure and Office 365, design, build, and administration, including Azure cost management. You possess excellent leadership skills and strong analytical problem-solving skills. You have the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence. You have a positive attitude and are customer oriented.
You must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent qualifications
- Three (3) years’ experience working in management
- Seven (7) years’ experience supporting common desktop hardware and software
- Experience with Azure Cloud operations, windows and virtual servers, firewall, storage appliances, resource management, patch management, disaster recovery/business continuity, help desk.
- Knowledge of relevant applications such as Microsoft 365, Active Directory, MS Office Suite
- Strong security focus and experience with enterprise antivirus management cyber incident response, cyber security intrusion detection
- Acceptable criminal record and credit checks
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace and value and respect diversity of our staff.
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package, including group benefits, savings plan, professional development, and opportunities for career growth. If you are interested in this opportunity, meet the qualifications, and are eligible to work in Canada, please visit our website at www.fnbc.ca or send your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com. The posting will remain open until it is filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.