Manager Lending Administration
Are you looking for an ambitious new career?
We are seeking an experienced Lending Manager to become part of the FNBC Family!
First Nations Bank of Canada (www.fnbc.ca) is a federally chartered bank servicing Indigenous and non-Indigenous customers throughout Canada. We are focused on delivering superior customer service and offering a full range of personal and business banking products. As an equal opportunity employer, we are rapidly expanding in the Canadian marketplace and provide our employees the opportunity to advance in their career.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the retail and commercial lending administrators and perform the role of the Lending Administrators as required.
- Mentor, coach and oversee the Lending Administration staff. Ensure they have the skills, knowledge and resources to perform all aspects of their job successfully.
- Construct and manage systems, processes, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing. Monitor efficiencies and continually look for ways to improve processes.
- Lead and assist with various lending projects from start to finish including the development, testing, and implementation phases.
Location: This position is based at our head office in Saskatoon for a Monday through Friday work week.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in lending administration.
- Minimum 2 years of management experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of related regulations of banking operations, products and services, and documents required for all types of loans.
- Ability to communicate effectively through speaking, writing, and listening.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate staff.
- Demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines.
Put your lending experience and knowledge to use in overseeing our Lending Administration department.
Please submit your cover page and resume to: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.