- a natural compatibility
- the name on our doors
We want our employees to feel great coming to work so that’s why we give our talent the tools to excel. After all, a remarkable employee experience leads to extraordinary experiences for our members. If you have an affinity for working in a vibrant environment where your achievements are celebrated, then a career with us sounds like the perfect fit!
As a Member Advisor in our Contact Centre, you’ll be the voice of Affinity and provide our members with the ultimate experience. With new technology and evolving member expectations, the banking industry is changing fast. That means we need innovative and engaging employees to take us to the next level.
What you’ll do
- Provide support for members through a variety of technology-enabled means (such as by phone, web chat, live video)
- Provide financial advice that looks out for the members’ best interest
- Complete transactions while providing outstanding member service
- Help prevent and solve banking problems for members
- Offer technological solutions through our robust digital banking tools
What you’ll get
- The training and mentorship you need to be great
- A comprehensive total rewards package including health and dental benefits, a pension plan and health spending account
- Countless opportunities to advance your career within the credit union
What you’ve got
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to provide member-centric financial advice and resolutions for a broad range of financial products and services
- Experience with using a broad range of digital channels and devices (such as online services, mobile applications, smartphones, tablets)
- Intermediate knowledge of Affinity Credit Union’s products and services
Affinity is passionate about enabling others to succeed, which is why we’re committed to providing a remarkable employee experience. Our work environment is co-operative, fast-paced and challenging. With a wide variety of work, an amazing group of colleagues and a fun atmosphere, there’s never a dull moment.
So, what do you think? Does it sound like you’re a fit for this role? Throw your hat in the ring!