Prairie Centre Credit Union, Saskatchewan’s largest rural-based credit union, currently has a permanent full-time Mobile Financial Specialist opportunity available. The successful candidate will be a proactive, self-motivated individual who will provide exceptional support to the team of Financial Specialists within PCCU. Reporting to the Manager Financial Specialists, the Mobile FS will have a strong aptitude for relationship-building and will deliver expert advice and mentorship to staff and internal teams, as well as current and prospective members to achieve overall growth.
- Play a key support role to fellow Financial Specialists, providing training, mentorship, and coverage across PCCU
- Mentor and guide new staff in achieving their goals and acquiring the knowledge required to confidently offer PCCU products and services
- Build value-based relationships with internal teams and members, providing feedback and appropriate recommendations that maximize efficiencies to ensure an exceptional member experience
- Pro-actively work to retain and expand existing member relationships while pursuing new sources of business
- Collaborate with the regional teams to develop creative and innovative approaches to achieving results
- Develop and implement business development, growth, and community engagement strategies
- Regular travel across PCCU trading area will be required
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Personal Financial Planning (PFP) designation
- Active Mutual Fund License including Labour Sponsored Funds
- Industry experience required, with demonstrated ability to gather assets
- Advanced member service and sales skills with a strong understanding of the sales process and business development
Prairie Centre Credit Union provides employees with the opportunity for personal and professional growth within an environment that promotes continuous learning. We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent employee benefits, and a matched superannuation plan.
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Tammy Pregizer Legge, Manager Financial Specialists, at 306-882-5588. To apply, please submit an electronic copy of your cover letter and resume on or before April 19, 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.