Interior Savings is a locally based financial institution serving the Interior Region of British Columbia; we are one of the largest credit unions in the province. Our customers are our members, our members are our owners, and our success begins and ends with you. Our Way Forward is to make a positive difference in people’s lives and enrich each member’s life journey while keeping the human touch in a digital world. Interior Savings takes pride in the fact that we operate in a socially responsible manner and are highly visible supporters of the communities we serve. That’s local money for local good.
If you would like to be part of a team that makes a positive difference in people’s lives, check out this great opportunity.
We are seeking a Full Time Mobile Product Manager in our Kelowna Corporate Office. At Interior Savings, our goal is to provide innovative tools and products our members need on any device at any time. We’re creating digital experiences that are accessible, informative, intuitive, and work seamlessly with every channel of interaction, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect.
To make this happen, ISCU is looking for highly innovative visionaries who will stop at nothing to develop experiences which delight our members of today and engage our members of tomorrow. This is your opportunity to make your mark in building incredible mobile solutions and be at the forefront of the transformation of the Credit Union industry in Canada.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Diploma requiring 3-4 years of full-time study, in the computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in large, cross-functional teams influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders effectively across the organization and within complex contexts
- Prior product experience, business analyst, management consulting, systems, or engineering background specifically in mobile products/services
- Preferably proven experience or demonstrated capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments
“For more information or to apply for this position please visit our website: www.interiorsavings.com”
We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact short-listed candidates only.